Starting today, you can add managers to your dashboard. The managers will be able to customize your alerts, select sounds, and design your Sound Alerts overlays. Simply add them through the new Managers section located in your Settings tab on the left of the Sound Alerts dashboard.
Read the full announcement here: https://soundalerts.com/blog/n...
We just released an update for both the Sound Alerts Twitch extension and the Sound Alerts dashboard.
This update mainly consists of internal optimizations.
All sound files are now served via a new content delivery network (CDN) which will speed up loading times, improve reliability, and ensure compatibility when playing sounds on the Sound Alerts dashboard and browser source.
Minor internal changes.
Several months ago we introduced the sound buttons profiles feature which allows you to save your favorite sound buttons to different profiles.
In the Sound Alerts ideas board, the community requested to add a feature that allows copying sounds across profiles. We are happy to announce that we implemented this feature today!
This makes managing sound button profiles a lot easier!
Additional bug fixes:
We updated the sound uploader on the Sound Alerts web dashboard. Additionally to the regular sound uploads, you can now convert your Twitch and YouTube videos into sounds! No need for extra tools on your PC to do this annoying task anymore! Conveniently do this in your browser.
Localization feature added for the Sound Alerts web dashboard!
You can now change the language of the Dashboard to either English or German. More languages will follow in the coming weeks including Spanish and French.
Add a random sound button
When you go online with your stream, Sound Alerts chatbot will send a reminder message into your Twitch chat if you have Sound Alerts disabled, or when your browser source is offline.
You can now append "?overlap=true" (without the " symbols) to your Sound Alerts browser source URL to let sounds overlap and play simultaneously instead of a queue system.
We will add a enable/disable option for this to the Sound Alerts settings page in the dashboard at a later point too.
- UI improvements for the active sound buttons dashboard page. (Each list element is smaller, added a sub-only indicator)
- You can now select multiple sound buttons at once for editing or removing them.
- Fixed a bug where the ordering of the sound buttons did not work properly.
- There is now a "select profile" button when you remove all your currently active sound buttons.
- When streamers add the Sound Alerts extension on their Twitch channel while it has not been configured an error message appears instead of an infinite loading circle.
- Added a message to the embedded Sound Alerts configuration on the Twitch dashboard saying that the embedded config is deprecated. The embedded config page on Twitch will be removed in the next few months.