Add a random sound button
When you go online with your stream, Sound Alerts chatbot will send a reminder message into your Twitch chat if you have Sound Alerts disabled, or when your browser source is offline.
You can now append "?overlap=true" (without the " symbols) to your Sound Alerts browser source URL to let sounds overlap and play simultaneously instead of a queue system.
We will add a enable/disable option for this to the Sound Alerts settings page in the dashboard at a later point too.
- UI improvements for the active sound buttons dashboard page. (Each list element is smaller, added a sub-only indicator)
- You can now select multiple sound buttons at once for editing or removing them.
- Fixed a bug where the ordering of the sound buttons did not work properly.
- There is now a "select profile" button when you remove all your currently active sound buttons.
- When streamers add the Sound Alerts extension on their Twitch channel while it has not been configured an error message appears instead of an infinite loading circle.
- Added a message to the embedded Sound Alerts configuration on the Twitch dashboard saying that the embedded config is deprecated. The embedded config page on Twitch will be removed in the next few months.